Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

361 - 372 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
Thats fine Deus, you'll get to keep your positions and everything. The only thing you may want to edit in is in your background about anything of note you did on Isstvan, so murdering apocatheries and meeting Curze.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I would be happy with a change of thread, or with keeping things as they are. Consider me happy to go with the majority.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Feel have just come into this, so wasn't sure if people wanted me to post more interaction for them to feel like Kesh is a bi more like part of the unit? But happy either way.
Will try to post up some IC interactions with Tyberus - is idea to do a "fast forwards" (+ people to add a bit of history about "this is what I did during the intervening time")?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
Pretty much, the roleplay for Thramas would take place 6 months - 1 year into the Crusade as the Thramas Crusade actually lasted 2 years.

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
I'm afraid that, whatever you choose to do, you're going to have to do it without me, at least for a while. I've got my GCSEs coming up soon and they've taken a huge chunk out of my free time,to the point where me being involved in RPs would be unfair to those involved due to the amount of time it would take me to post.

This is Santaire, signing out till late June

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Ouch, I remember those days. Good luck pal!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
Same, good luck mate.

Very random question.

About to reply a good old game: Icewind Dale.

6 members of First Claw will be my party, who would you say is what race and class?

So far i have:

Xandrek - Paladin - Human / Elf / Half Elf
Veptus - Cleric - Human / Elf / Half Elf

Need 4 more characters + classes + races.

·
Registered
369 Posts
IMHO, Kesh would be an Orc/Half-Orc Barbarian or Fighter...nothing fancy, just a 2-handed axe/sword to enemy faces.

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Azrael - Warrior - Human/Half-Elf/Elf

Twin swords, with light or medium armour. Best way would be to build him as a glass cannon probably

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
361 - 372 of 372 Posts