Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't quite place exactly why I find this whole thingsboysdowelove/girlythings tumblr shite so irritating but I do. I fucking hate them, they reek of shallow highschool bullshit relationships, preteens kissing on street corners, "you hang up, no you hang up, no YOU hang up", and two people who say they "are soooo in love" and barely know the other persons name.

Anyway the internet strikes back!:

22 Things Boys Do That Girls Shouldn't Love

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
What kind of hell have I been missing?

These sound like utter tripe. Most of these aren't even things people "do", they are just attributes that you simply either have or don't have. Being taller isn't something you "do", its just how you were built.

I fucking hate children. Just when I think I'm regaining some faith in humanity something like this crops up.

When the aliens come to genocide our whole species in a gargantuan blood-soaked, scream-filled apocalypse, I'll be the first to defect, and I'll direct them to every middle school in the world.

·
Spanner in the works...
5,349 Posts
Now the thing is, as one of the "youth" I don't actually know anyone who takes that shit seriously. Maybe it's because I don't know anyone who's into the whole "swag" cack. But yeh, the shitheads like these people give the rest of us a bad name. And this was damn hilarious.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Now the thing is, as one of the "youth" I don't actually know anyone who takes that shit seriously. Maybe it's because I don't know anyone who's into the whole "swag" cack. But yeh, the shitheads like these people give the rest of us a bad name. And this was damn hilarious.
I used to see them every weekend Spanner. Trust me these shitstains on society's soiled undergarments actually do exist. :hang1:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I see these stupid things all over facebook. Luckily, they're usually posted by humour groups that have attached pictures played for satire (for example "boys with blue eyes, followed by a geeky kid holding up a Blue Eyes White Dragon).

Yeah these irritate the living shit out of me too. Makes it so much funnier when parodied.

I used to see them every weekend Spanner. Trust me these shitstains on society's soiled undergarments actually do exist. :hang1:
And they're all over twitter.

Anyone notice the boy in the "when boys have the most gorgeous eyes" picture looks like he's about to murder you? "Sshh. No screams. Only dreams now."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts