Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Who do you think will win the first ever Fantasy Tactic Wars?

• The almighty, sexy, badass Vampires! *drools*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomb Kings! Not as cool as the Vampires, but they have the power!

Votes: 0 0.0%

tactica wars predictions

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Gharof von Carstein 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Im so gonna finish in the middle here. 3 daemon armies tooled out? have you people no shame! :p a TK army with a casket?? at 1500?? i should have gone for a blood knight deathstar unit but i thought id show up with a friendly army :p

no seriously my prediction is that the daemons are gonna go for the top spots, dwarfs finishing last followed by either the TK or me and than the rest.

Inserted a poll, just seems like a good time to put one. -Steel

#5 ·
I'll have to thank Nath for fixing that match. Actually, I'll give half now, and the other half on the delivery of getting rid of the other one.

I think that the Tomb Kings might do well against my army, as I have an almightly Leadership 7 (Thanks to no special Characters meaning no Wulfrik, and No Troll King, bah) apart from a Marauder Unit.

Dwarves are pretty solid as well, I'm just glad that I've gone for the Great Weapons and Mark of Khorne, otherwise, I'd be sitting pretty, as there is little, really, that I can use to harm the Dwarves otherwise, and 5 Str 3 Attacks (despite that 4+ Save I get) just wouldn't cut it.

I'm not so sure that I'll make it past the first round, as he has an equal chance of winning... I'm not gonna say if he aims for what, but there you go. If I ever lose 9 Dragon Ogres at this point, I'll cry, and I'm afraid that the Dwarves may be able to just do that.

#7 · (Edited)
I suspect that i will lose (its in my blood) as the map i have got is my least favourate. and i am vrs high elves. but i have deamons. so i just have to pray. in a normal game the dice gods will hate me, but since this is theoryhammer......

and the winer: no idea- with 2 deamon armies(not including the one who will lose beteewn squeek and crittia) a tomb kings, VC, dwarf, chaos warriors and a high elf army, it is anyones game-all 4 power armys are present, but dwarfs, elves and TK are all capable contenders.

hey, why so down everybody- you are all saying you will lose!(even me, but then i expect that. i lose easy-always due to poor depolyment-the only phase i fail at, and the most important one. and with dwarfs it is hard to rectify it- the number of games where i have had to move a block of 20 ironbreakers into the battle is stupid-and then they get charged in to each flank by 4 units of 20 zombies with ASF and no characters who then pummle me into the ground then force me to flee through the units-i hate VC)

edit-maybe we should have a quick poll bassed on the army lists-but then we will be able to choose the winer without the battle.bad idea then. stupid, stupid Dafistofmork.[smacks head against laptop repeatedly] hey, is dat blood......

#8 · (Edited)
I dunno really, this looks to be an interesting round. Deamons vs Deamons, Undead vs Undead (being two different armies though), Deamons vs High Elves, and Chaos Warriors vs Dwarfs.

I personally think the next round will consist of this: Deamons, Undead (the two obvious ones) Deamons, and Chaos Warriors, which pretty much knocks out all the good guys :(.

Then the finals would probably consist of Deamons vs Warriors. Too... much... Chaos! :shok:
edit-maybe we should have a quick poll bassed on the army lists-but then we will be able to choose the winer without the battle.bad idea then. stupid, stupid Dafistofmork.[smacks head against laptop repeatedly] hey, is dat blood......
Hmmm, that gives me an idea...

Poll inserted!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.