Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have been thinking a lot about tablewar cases....you see i am playing IG but also CSM and i have bits of various other armies....Necrons and Eldars, i love having lots of models....

Right know i have the big aluminum case from KR Multicase and it is alright..the problem is that i need to purchase new foams for lets say heldrakes, maulerfiends etc.....which in the end costs a lot more....which is why i was considering buying a tablewar case...

That being said, i am worried it will not fit when i place two heldrakes in my list....lets say you include 2 heldrakes an two maulerfiends....do you have enough room for the rests?

I guess i am mostly worried about flyers or bigger models and the remaining room after, especially for my IG.....

I am looking for the best long term solution that will accommodate different armies....having 20 KR Multicase boxe is not exactly cheap nor space efficient.

Most of my models are in display stands when i am not playing them...so i need something efficient that will allow me to transport 1850 pts of just about any army...flyers or big models included...

I am getting pretty good at painting and i spent a lot of times on my models so i dont want them being damaged during transport.

Just would like to know your opinion on what is the best long term solution....the goal is to protect them for transport only, the rest of the time, they are displayed....

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I like Table war Cases, though they are a bit expensive. Plus they are the best way to transport and display your minis.

My only issue is the cost, they tend to be very expensive.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right about the cost, they are really expansive and altought they fit every army, they are limited to a certain amount of points plus there are not a lot of storage....

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I'm condused how they work, are you meant to put a magnet on the bases of your models and they stick to the trays? I like the look of them but I amd unsure how you would transport bigger units that don't fit the base whole?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every mini needs a magnet under to stick to the metal plate....this whole system is great but extremely expansive....

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts