Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals, Tabletop World have released a new Abandoned Factory terrain piece that would look fantastic as part of an Empire themed WHFB table. They've also got some other cool terrain pieces as well.

·
Registered
118 Posts
it looks very similar to one in the generals compendium. good though, would make a good smithy building.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
What is this? Stella praising a wargaming company? Someone call the weather stations! Hell has just frozen over.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
To be fair, Stella likes a lot of things produced by various wargaming companies, it's just that none of those wargaming companies are located in Nottingham.:p

Edit: The links work fine mate, it might be the browser you're using or something. I don't know really, I'm not to good with tech stuff.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Oh I know, Stella is an ok dude. I am just flicking him shit. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Speaking of Mordheim, this particular piece by Tabletop World would be perfect, just look at the level of detail that's gone into it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
i'd not seen any of the Tabletop World stuff before - it's rather lovely! thanks for introducing it to me :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are quite nice aren't they? Not exactly cheap though, as the factory is 60 Euros and the ruined Inn is 95 Euros.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I may be stating the obvious here & I am also no tech genius but if you have a pop up blocker enabled this may cause the problem with the links. Try pressing/holding CTRL when clicking the links and see if it works. Hope this may help?

Nice stuff by the way!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts