Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in marts, I announced a kickstarter for the best 32 mm adapter. I got a lot of feedback and reached 50% of the goal. In Fact, I found that only half the money requested, was requires. Which mean, the kickstarter was hypothetical successful. For this reason, I pursued the idea and you can now order the adapter! You can purchase all kickstarter deals from our website, whether or not you previously supported does not matter

The product: is made to fit any 25 mm base, even slightly smaller bases. It will reach exactly 32 mm in diameter. The base is 0.8 mm higher, because the 32 mm bases are made taller. Which mean the adapter will come with a bottom, which leaves a big surface for glue - or sticky material, should you want to de-attach it again. The bottom makes the adapter easy to fit for all your models.

You can get more information at our website www.ttadapters.com As always, I would love your feedback.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
This truly is the best. You sir have won my money, I'll be placing an order once I finish a few more builds and get a final count on what I need.

Seriously great product and none of the competitors out there have the height difference included, not to mention the price for what you're getting. The previous retailer I thought to be the best (who I shan't name in your thread here) is charging ~$6.50 CAD for 10x rings and doesn't change the height (honestly best deal I could find). Yours are going for ~$26 CAD for 80!! That's literally half as expensive for a more detail oriented product. Well done.

I'll be chipping in soon enough. Whatever you do, stay in business! :eek:k:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts