Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
Currently, there seems to be some...disagreement between Relic and C.S. Goto over who the Blood Ravens are descended from. The Blood Ravens' psyker count would normally lead one to think that they are loyalist Tsons, but when (if) Eliphas defeats the Blood Ravens on Kronus, he's said to have gained Abbadon's favor for reasons unknown. Compound this with Eliphas's swearing to Abbadon that the Blood Ravens would fall at the end of Chaos Rising, and it would seem that Relic is more interested in the Blood Ravens being related to the Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus/Black Legion somehow.

That's just conjecture on my part, however.

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
Actually, in the 3 original Dawn of war books they comfirm it, at one point Ahriman has a chat with what ever BR captain was most popular at the time and those books also decribe a radom mutation in the BR gene-seed much like the TS.
Relic has contradicted Goto before. Besides, this is C.S. "Multilaser" Goto we're talking about.

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
and isn't there a relgious group or somthng in the WH40K that believe that to clone Horus might bring the rebirth of the imperium
Yeah, the Horusians - they're a radical faction of the Inquisition who think that the powers of Chaos that possessed Horus can be used to restore the Emperor to his mortal form.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts