Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wolf lord, wolf claws, bike, wolf tooth necklace, mark of wulfen, belt of russ, and saga of the bear 260
wolf priest, runic armor, bike, wolftooth necklace, saga of the warriorborn 200
rune priest, runic armor, bike, wolf tooth necklace,(jaws of world wolf, wolf spirits) 165
blood claws pack (10) with lukas the trickster, a rhino (rhino has extra armor) 340
blood claws pack (10) armed the same without lukas 200
swift claws (7) plasma pistol, power weapon, attack bike, melta bombs 270
Long fangs (6) all armed with lascannons 215

Total 1650​
i really dont think of if it will win or not (but winning is fun :biggrin:) its for the fun of the game. id like to see what people think of this list (being space wolves lets me take 4 HQ choices incase some one will point that out>.>)​

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
You won't win.... Sorry but there is no way to make this work and keep it even similar to what it is now. Might be fun.. Kind of.

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
For a fun game, I think you should try to get more than 4 units on the board... It's one thing to take a non-optimized list... but you could write a themed list that is much better.

Also, how do you write the story that you have Lucus, a Wolf Priest, a Rune Priest, and a Wolf Lord all hanging out with Blood Claws... Seems like too much brass hanging out with the FNGs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts