Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone im new to the warhammer 40k community. I collect tau and space marines and play a few games here and there but mostley read the books. Anybody else a fan of the horus heresy seris?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Hello everyone im new to the warhammer 40k community. I collect tau and space marines and play a few games here and there but mostley read the books. Anybody else a fan of the horus heresy seris?
Hey matey good to have you on board, we always welcome another BL enthusiast- with people like you hopefully we'll be able to kick the Bolthole to death one day soon and force all the authors to come over here :laugh:

You've opened a big ass can of worms asking if people like the Horus Heresy series, expect a number of posts along the lines of 'of course', 'hell yeah', and my personal favourite 'of fucking course'.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Hell yeah, of fucking course I love the Heresy series! Did Legion kick ass or what? :p

Welcome to Heresy, Noah. :thank_you:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Im very sad with the books, in my opinion they simply can't write them fast enough! i am slave to space marine novels, (i loved Helsreach!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.