Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
@The Irish Commissar

Package has arrived. Excellent choice of models!

I got an Iron Warrior Warsmith, looking forward to adding him to my slowly growing army. Also, Cypher, a classic model that I have always wanted to paint, now thanks to The Irish Commissar I will be painting him! :grin:

I'm a happy bunny.

pressie.jpg

Oh yeah, and a wolf badge. Thank you again friend.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Got my package from @SonofVulkan love the RT-era harlies, can always use more...the Jain Zar was a nice surprise. :)

@SwedeMarine - yours will be getting in the mail Friday...sorry it has taken so long to get it out the door.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Exciting week! 7 packages were sent at the end of last week and should be arriving by the end or beginning of next week. :)

& packages good lord man what are you mailing?
@Loki1416 look out I think you have competition for the most generous git around here. :biggrin:

Really glad to see stuff showing up and people enjoying what they are getting. So thank you to all members like you make this place awesome.

Reactions: Khorne's Fist

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
& packages good lord man what are you mailing?
@Loki1416 look out I think you have competition for the most generous git around here. :biggrin:

Really glad to see stuff showing up and people enjoying what they are getting. So thank you to all members like you make this place awesome.

Haha! @morfangdakka No I have not sent 7 packages, even though I am sure Belovoj would have loved that. It was a summary what everybody had sent. @Loki1416 is still the most generous git around!

A Rokk from Gork and Mork has suddenly crashed here at my local postoffice. I'll be collecting it tomorrow.

·
Registered
720 Posts
@The Irish Commissar

Package has arrived. Excellent choice of models!

I got an Iron Warrior Warsmith, looking forward to adding him to my slowly growing army. Also, Cypher, a classic model that I have always wanted to paint, now thanks to The Irish Commissar I will be painting him! :grin:

I'm a happy bunny.

View attachment 959957706

Oh yeah, and a wolf badge. Thank you again friend.
Glad you like them

41 - 60 of 85 Posts