Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
*quietly weeps*
DOH! I mean talisapien! Sorry, I got the package from talisapien. Sorry about the brainfart.

My plans for the bloodletters? I'm going to convert up some bloodcrushers by putting these bad boys on Ork motorcycles. ^_^

·
Slaanesh's Plaything
1,290 Posts
Ok I am finally getting Zanrian gift sorted sorry about the lateness mate, its been busy these last two weeks and I carry on forgetting.

I have run into one problem I am trying to send out the gift using Dark Sphere (also tried wayland) and I am having problems with the address, it carries on telling me I have to put in a postal code. It seems your address does not have one so what should I do ? It wont let me leave it blank.

Edit: I did some google and I think I have sorted it. But will see what other people say before I send just in case.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok I am finally getting Zanrian gift sorted sorry about the lateness mate, its been busy these last two weeks and I carry on forgetting.

I have run into one problem I am trying to send out the gift using Dark Sphere (also tried wayland) and I am having problems with the address, it carries on telling me I have to put in a postal code. It seems your address does not have one so what should I do ? It wont let me leave it blank.

Edit: I did some google and I think I have sorted it. But will see what other people say before I send just in case.
No worries, mate. I've just returned home from over a week of LARP'ing, so I wasn't even home. I'll send you a PM with me address.

·
Curiouser and Curiouser
803 Posts
HUGE thanks to mynameisgrax for the awesome razorback I just received! It's more than I could have asked for and will complement my razorwolves army very very well.

I love the feeling of coming home from a weekend away and finding a brand spankin new razorback sitting at home. I can't wait for the next time we have a miniature exchange because I am definitely in!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Got two finished (besides basing) mini's posted up in the painting area plus one I started that I'm just wicked proud of myself (yes, small accomplishments please me)! Am I the first to post mini's from the exchange?! If so, WOOOHOO! lol. Thanks again Starbuck, you rock man!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
HUGE thanks to mynameisgrax for the awesome razorback I just received! It's more than I could have asked for and will complement my razorwolves army very very well.
No problem. I'm really glad you like it. Good luck with the Space Wolves! I've recently started them myself. ^_^

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Alrighty folks this is the end of another great miniture exchange. Hopefully everyone got something good and hope you will join the Chirstmas Exchange.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Ok I rechecked my order again Arbite just to be sure it wasn't an error of payment on my part- nope apparently Wayland have a big backlog so they'll get round to dispatching the order when they can, but I've got the confirmation email stating that they've received payment so I'm scot free and all the frustration is yours now :p

·
Slaanesh's Plaything
1,290 Posts
Sorry it took so long, I forgot to check that it was in stock before I ordered it so had to wait a while for it to be sent out.
Glad you like, it took me ages to think of something to get you.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts