Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Recieved some chaos havocs from JDWoogie over the weekend. Thank you very much.

Time to get busy and ship my stuff out.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
IntereoVivo thanks a lot.

I have recieved a wonderfull complete untouched squad of the new

Blood Angels Death Company.

Pure win :drinks:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Loki Thanks for the cadians they will be perfect for a kill team im putting together, and the commisar lord is a awesome mini he will go well into my collection

thank you thank you thank you!

@ Grax - you have a package headed your way, hopefully the mail fairies will be kind

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Your welcome! Was hoping it wouldnt be "lame" to just send Cadians. That's why I put the banner in there, thought you could make a HQ out it or something. Glad you liked it though, happy gamin!

·
Slaanesh's Plaything
1,290 Posts
Zodd you are a legend. Just woke up to find that Clan Skryre had left me a present in the form of a Doom Wheel !!
Thank you

·
Slaanesh's Plaything
1,290 Posts
Cool now that Baron Spikey has his gift. I will be sending yours Zanrian today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Sweet! I just got a nice box of bloodletters from talispien! Thank you!

·
Registered
91 Posts
*quietly weeps*

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was asked why someone in Denmark was sending me a package by my housemate, I just told them it was a gift from someone who lives in Denmark- he was not pleased with the mystery, nosy sod.
As long as you didn't try to tell him, that it was from your lover or something like that. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Sweet! I just got a nice box of bloodletters from morfangdakka! Thank you!
:no: nope wasn't me it was TALISAPieN
that sent the bloodletters not me.

·
Registered
298 Posts

Got my stuff from Riddlebox today! From left to right we have an apothecary, a standard bearer, and the AoBR captain. Sadly the captain will have to be cannibalized, as I have a couple already, but the others will round out a command squad quite nicely!

Starbuck said I should hold on to his gift until he gets back from vacation. I'm thinking that since the package is held in reserve, on a 4+ I send it tomorrow...:giggle:

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
LostIsland, just got that SW pack today. They will soon be promoted to Wolf Guard in honour of the epic voyage they undertook! Thanks a lot.:victory:

Cain the Betrayer, your gift is packed and ready to enter the warp first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully you'll have it by the weekend.

EDIT: Sent this afternoon.

·
Has Dain Brammage
157 Posts
Glad ya like em man, surprised they've turned up already tbh, post must have gotten the donkey up and running again :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
All of my thousand sons are assembled as well as both sorcerers are built as well and ready to be base coated. I can't wait till i can launch some inferno rain down upon my space wolf Nemesis. Thanks again Sasha Nein.

woog out!

41 - 60 of 103 Posts