Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
The List

Okay ladies and gentlemen here is the list. As always the person above your name ships to you and you ship to the person below you. The person at the bottom of the list ships to the top. If the person you are shipping to is FLAGGED you just wait until their gift has been recieved before shipping them their gift.

Any problems or questions send me a message and I'll get right on it. Good luck and happy gifting.:santa:

ZODD
TALOS
ZANRIAN- FLAGGED
BARON SPIKEY
ARBITE
LOSTISLAND
KHORNE'S FIST
CAIN THE BATRAYER
RIDDLEBOX85- FLAGGED
ASCENDANT
STARBUCK
LOKI1416- FLAGGED
TALISAPieN
MYNAMEISGRAX
SASHA NEIN
JDWOOGIE
MORFANGDAKKA
INTEROVIVO

Alright if there are no problems get your gifts in the mail and suprise your gifty with a toy to play with and help build their army. :drinks:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sorry khornflakes you missed this one but look for the X-mas one and we will get you in that one.

·
Curiouser and Curiouser
803 Posts
Sooo I just recently sent my surprise gift through an online retailer to you woog and it was one of the stranger conversations I've had in a while.

After giving the address of where the package is being sent the man on the phone asked for the name of the person I'm sending to...

Store: "So what name should I attach to the package?"
Me: "Jdwoogie"
Store: "Uh... ya can you repeat that sir?
Me: "That'd be Jdwoogie"
Store: "So Jd is his first and middle name and woogie is his last name?"
Me: "Ya...ya let's just go with that. Thank you!"

·
Registered
575 Posts
haha, you're actually a lot more accurate than you'd think. J.D Woogie is very very close. Woogie is actualy my nickname IRL. so don't feel like you lied to any government workers.

woog out!

·
Registered
575 Posts
This is better then Christmas! i got exactly what i asked for and i couldn't be happier. If i didn't need a shave i might have shown you all what a Woogie looks like but for now you'll have to live with the beard!

Thanks Sasha Nein! you rock!!!

View attachment 6689

Woog out!

·
Curiouser and Curiouser
803 Posts
You're very welcome! I thought I would include the sorcerer for extra fluffy goodness. Hope they serve the Legion of Woog well!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I appreciate it and i will make sure to use it but the Scorcerer is included in the set. I do like the one you got better though. I prefer axes to swords

woog out!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
@talisapien: Sorry for the delay Talisapien, your package will be in the mail on monday morning. And because of the delay, gonna do 2-3 day delivery to make up for it. Should have it on wed/thurs!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well good/bad news...I'm going to Cali for 1.5-2 weeks so Loki your package won't get shipped till I get back(won't be receiving mine either till I get back) sorry for the delay:(

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
No problem at all Starbuck, I dont mind waiting. Long as it's before the 20th of August, cause I am being deployed. Dont wanna wait a year to see what you sent! lol. Really though, it's all good. Do what you gotta do and take your time, I'll still be here.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Talos, by underground conspiracy, right now, something nasty and furry are heading your way. If i were you, i would avoid dark and damp places for a while .

Regards
Zodd.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yeah Loki should definantly be way before that. Turns out I'm gone only for a week. And sir +rep for you service.

·
Has Dain Brammage
157 Posts
Shipped it out today Khorne, hopefully will be with you in 4-10 days provided customs don't screw me over (again)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Shipped it out today Khorne, hopefully will be with you in 4-10 days provided customs don't screw me over (again)
Term is finished in one week, so your stuff should be shipped by next monday, and hopefully in the land of sheep by the beginning of the week after.

Looking into getting Arbite something and I found out it's actually cheaper to buy from the GW UK and have it shipped to Australia than it is to buy directly from GW Australia- so when I send your package Arbite it might take a week or 2 :biggrin:
Yeah, recently purchased a DE battalion, dreadlord on CO, and a bolt thrower through the UK. Cost me 100AUD plus shipping. A battalion here is $150. :laugh:

21 - 40 of 103 Posts