Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our group were playing Blood Bowl one evening.

(I know, I know. It's Blood Bowl not 40K, but I would think there'll be a lot more mileage out of 40K on this topic)

Anyway, it's 2-2 in the last turn of the particularly entertaining game when the attacking player manages to get a Receiver into the End Zone. His model with the ball launches an accurate pass and all he has to do is avoid rolling 1 on a d6 to catch it for victory.
Needless to say, everybody and his dog know what's coming next and sure enough up rolls a one.
At which point he exclaims at the top of his voice "OH, MAN! WHAT'S THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING?"
"Err... One in six?" Came the reply.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice, that's a major "DUH!" Homer style!

Once my uncle catched my cousin havig sex with her girlfriend, he just yelled:"What the hell are you doing to her!" after that all they could do was laugh at the situation. :)

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Nice, that's a major "DUH!" Homer style!

Once my uncle catched my cousin havig sex with her girlfriend, he just yelled:"What the hell are you doing to her!" after that all they could do was laugh at the situation. :)
That happened to me once:giggle: But instead of her father screaming at me, He just stood there... Stunned! and i mean 'Stunned' slack jawed, shoulders fallen, blank stare, almost gibbering stunned! For like 30 seconds (which felt like an eternity i might add)
Not the most comfortable situation to be in :shok:
Still amuses me to this day though

SGMAlice

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i do stuff like this all the time.
During 1 turn my 6 Thousand Sons where hit by a Thunderfire cannon that scored a total of 13 out of 14 hits on me. My oppoent had to cry when i passed all of my saves. And then i cried when i los 4 to bolt pistols form 7 marines :shok:

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
DOH! MYSELF! I meant his, as in my cousin's girlfirend... hahaha that added new unexpected depth to the story! :laugh:
I suppose that would be less of a shock. Lol Rule #1: always wait till the house is empty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts