Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if you noticed but the st's have gone missing form the dh page is this the final ending of dh's untill new editon is out no never! you can now but squads of st's for £12 4 st's and a sarge but you can only find em in ig product list

·
Registered
765 Posts
....readable English would be nice...

So are you saying that storm troopers are going to be redone? Or something else entirely?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there not allies, their soldiers of the dh's forces. But the item has not been put on the dh page yet....

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Instead of writing it again I will just copy paste my thoughts on the matter from my compilation thread. They are in no way discontinued since it was only 2 weeks or so ago that they got relaunched on the GW website after being repackaged. There was even a little notice in the "Whats new today" about using them. Anyways, below is what my brain has gathered from the whispers of the warp.

I just saw a post about Stormtroopers gone missing on GWs website. I checked it and they have indeed been removed from the Troops section in the Daemonhunter army section. Only a Sergeant with Plasma pistol remains but Im sure he will get removed soon as well. They can now be found in the IG Elite section, not sure if they have always been there though.
I also noticed they were not in the WH troop section, I cant remember if they used to be there. I know they are a troop choice for Inquisitorial WH armies but dont remember if they were in the troop section on gws webpage. If you know please send me a pm.

This got me wondering. If they were in the Troops section of the WH but are now removed could this point towards a combined codex? Basically a GK and SoB combined codex?
GK in themselves is a very small army with very few choices but Im sure they could expand upon that but this has got me thinking that maybe the SoB will be in it as well since they are also not a very large army. If you remove all the Inquisitorial and Ecclesiarchy models from the WH codex you get very few choices indeed.
Top this of with the guy who said he thinks the GK will be getting a walker similar to the matrix APU which happens to look allot like the Ecclesiarchys Penitent Engine. Are we looking at a combined codex or am I simply rambling?

Let me know what you guys think

there not allies, their soldiers of the dh's forces. But the item has not been put on the dh page yet....
I do believe Ive seen them there before. So its not a question of them not being put on there, its about them being removed from there.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm sounds good, st's have always been on ig list. But i think the sarge on gw website in dh's list is a sign that they'll be back!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts