Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title, I want a Stormraven or three but I have no idea how to make one, if anyone has any good ideas then it would be greatly appreciated with rep :)
Thanks in advance

CS

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Bell of Lost Souls had a really good article on how to make a converted stormraven. I'm not sure if I can link it here so I'll send the link in a PM.

Edit: Or you have too many PMs and it won't let me send it to you. When you have some space I'll send you the link.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Bell of Lost Souls had a really good article on how to make a converted stormraven. I'm not sure if I can link it here so I'll send the link in a PM.

Edit: Or you have too many PMs and it won't let me send it to you. When you have some space I'll send you the link.
You can post the link here, then everybody can take a look :)

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Most Storm Ravens ive seen use the Valk from the Guard and any marine tank of your choice with a variation of plasticard. Ive seen some with Rhino, some with LR some with Whirlwind even.

Me im goiong with Manticore, Valk, and Rhino/Razorack when i make mine in Janurary

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
All the stormravens I have seen have been made using some quite costly parts, if you really need it now and are prepared to buy the bits and then make it good for you, but GK are due a re-writen codex and with them comes the stormraven kit.
With GWs skills at keeping the rumor mill blind lately it would not surprise me for one to suddenly come out of the woodwork.

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
I made myself a Crux-Pattern Storm Raven out of a single Valk kit and I rather like it. It's still only red just now I need to get more done and report the pictures.

Aramoro

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have now made my first Stormraven!
Will be posting up pics later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts