Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Fuck. That was quick, I kind of wanted the mini rulebook from it. The rest of it I could take it or leave it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think they'll do another one. And I'll bet that it will be DE vs Blood Angels. (That is just a well thought guess)

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the sales aren't going as quick over here in the Netherlands, the store still had 10 when I got mine. 2 days ago
stores can be a bit weird, people assume because its selling so well they forget to bother with the stores because they assume that they will sell out(being as customers actually visit), i managed to pick up 10 copies of space hulk a week after release from my local GW because nobody bothered to ask the manager if they had any.

i imagine that any store over stocks will start getting shipped back to lenton for redistribution

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Thordis
2,442 Posts
stores can be a bit weird, people assume because its selling so well they forget to bother with the stores because they assume that they will sell out(being as customers actually visit), i managed to pick up 10 copies of space hulk a week after release from my local GW because nobody bothered to ask the manager if they had any.

i imagine that any store over stocks will start getting shipped back to lenton for redistribution
thats a good point you make there, makes sense too, I know I have had my moments where I didnt bother with stores because I assumed things where sold out XD

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Farewell we barely knew you!, Stormclaw set has sold out on the UK GW site.

hopefully this will be enough of a sign for GW to repeat the idea with other armies in the future.
All the indications from the 40K open day seminars is that this is part of an ongoing trend. Expect more of these in the future with the possibility of more than just a couple of individual new characters. We are in the realms of a new age of GW producing more stuff and not waiting for codex releases.

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
how much you willing to pay?
What was the standard going price of the mini rulebook from DV for 6th ed? something along those lines i'd imagine is what i'd pay

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts