Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everone

Stirling Wargamers would like to invite 34 players to compete in its annual Warhammer Fantasy Battle tournament Storm over Stirling, to be held at the clubs regular venue of Ochil Community Centre, Ochil Crescent, Stirling on Saturday the 19th of April.
Tickets cost £10, which includes 3 x 2250 games of WFB, a pizza buffet lunch, tea and coffee all day and donuts upon arrival.

On top this the new Vimpire Count book WILL be in use.

For more details post here or PM me. Also feel free to use this topic to post about what armies you wish to use or to mock your oppents before the day :D
Tournament pack & ticket release date will be posted as soon as I have more info or links.

Thanks

IP
http://uk.games-workshop.com/events/diary/default.aspx?event=163

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everone

Just a little update on Storm over Stirling.

Tickets should be on sale to the public as of the Thursday 28th of Feb. While club memebers can get the tickets on the Thur 21st Feb.

Rule pack should be up some point this week after the Commite memebers have had a look through the mock up & given the green light. Link will be added into this post as soon as the pack is ready for downloading.

Again any more question feel free to post here or ask me by PM.

I'll be there as a Ref & Stand in player if needed.

IP

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi everone

Just a little update

Ticket will go on sale to the public as of tomorrow the 29th Jan. Tournament pack can be download from here

http://www.asurya.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sw/SoSPP2008.PDF

To order tickets please contact Gus who detail are on the GW link given on the first post of this topic.

If your free for the 19th April, want some games of WFB & want some free food feel free to come over.

IP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.