Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Don't feel too bad, since it is specifically designed to defy comprehension.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
What's to understand?

Just because this society of alien rapists and torturers burrowed into the 'hell dimension', hid behind the arcane walls of the webway and built a city to defy any invader, any aspirant for leadership within them and any escaped slave that may have had the misfortune to be taken there doesn't mean that the place is designed to be comprehensible!

I kinda think of it as a nightmare, 360° Tokyo with more spikes and better public transport...

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's to understand?

Just because this society of alien rapists and torturers burrowed into the 'hell dimension', hid behind the arcane walls of the webway and built a city to defy any invader, any aspirant for leadership within them and any escaped slave that may have had the misfortune to be taken there doesn't mean that the place is designed to be comprehensible!

I kinda think of it as a nightmare, 360° Tokyo with more spikes and better public transport...
There is no brakes on that Rape train

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Loads of little cities all came together into one giant city, with portals linking some of them. Some of them are upside down, some of them are sideways, some of them are conjoined at odd angles. Then the Black Heart built towers all over the rest of it at odd angles and made sure the bits that were stuck together would stay stuck together. Bits of it get blown up in a Space Marine invasion orchestrated by Vect.

There are outer realms, ruled over by lesser nobles and unsavoury characters, then the closer you get to the centre the richer the Kabals get until you get to the Black Heart in the middle.

However, worth noting that the 5th/6th edition version of Commoragh is far less gravity-defying than the previous depictions:

commorragh.jpg

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Loads of little cities all came together into one giant city, with portals linking some of them. Some of them are upside down, some of them are sideways, some of them are conjoined at odd angles. Then the Black Heart built towers all over the rest of it at odd angles and made sure the bits that were stuck together would stay stuck together. Bits of it get blown up in a Space Marine invasion orchestrated by Vect.

There are outer realms, ruled over by lesser nobles and unsavoury characters, then the closer you get to the centre the richer the Kabals get until you get to the Black Heart in the middle.

However, worth noting that the 5th/6th edition version of Commoragh is far less gravity-defying than the previous depictions:

View attachment 959948505
Ah me understand now. So what you are saying its an even bigger cluster fuck than I could ever imagine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts