Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

After getting a little time to read through the new Angels of Death supplement that came out last weekend, I've got a ridiculous little list I'm hoping to have critiqued before I play it this weekend.

Battle Demi-Company 1,050
Chaplain; Jump Pack, Meltabombs, Digital Weapons
Tactical Squad; Plasmagun, Stormbolter
Assault Squad; Jump Packs, 2 Plasma Pistols, Vet Sgt w/Power Weapon
Devastator Squad; 4 LasCannons, Armorium Cherub, +5 Marines

Land Raider Spearhead 750
Landraider
Landraider
Landraider

Siege Ancients 200
Ironclad Dreadnought; 2 Hunter-killer Missiles, Assault Launchers, Drop Pod

I plan on running the Chaplain with the Assault Squad, the Tactical Marines in the Land Raiders, camping the Devastators in the back field, and dropping the Dreadnought close to some of the action up front.

Anyway, C&C is welcome.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Having just come into owning a fourth Land Raider I was thinking of doing something similar with my BA, just allying in the Anvil Strike Force for a Command LR classic and Spearhead of three Redeemers.

Weakest part of the list looks like the lone Dreadnought up front with a bunch of slow moving LRs rolling up behind. Are you taking all TLHB/LC variants?

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Having just come into owning a fourth Land Raider I was thinking of doing something similar with my BA, just allying in the Anvil Strike Force for a Command LR classic and Spearhead of three Redeemers.

Weakest part of the list looks like the lone Dreadnought up front with a bunch of slow moving LRs rolling up behind. Are you taking all TLHB/LC variants?
Genuinely, I'm hoping to drop the Dread close to the Assault Squad and Chaplain.
And, yes, to the TLHB/LC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts