Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i watched a fantastic miniwargaming video on how make a stealth suit look like its phasing in could do this to some other models and show me how it looks id ike to see it

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
holy crap on a stick! thats awesome :D

i could see it being done on anything that has the stealth/infiltrate usr

guard vets with camoline/eldar rangers

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i dont havy any models i could test it on at the moment, let alone a camera that can take pics of minis

besides, the tutorial was pritty decent, i dont know how someone else's minis would help you

·
Registered
344 Posts
I will probably try this with a Deathleaper later on, after I make a Clear Resin Lictor. I would see it being a bit different. As in its not an energy field, but scales. So I see it being like patches of blending. Also would have to make little individual scales as you got further from the patches of stealth as if they are just not flickering into life or relaxing. I would see a Lictor's scales like the color cells in a cuttlefish or octopus. Go look up videos of them and see how they change color.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You could do it other ways as well. Like casting your model in clear resin like this:

Or try something like this where it is blended into the background when you look at it a certain way:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts