Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very much a newbie, been attending a club for 6 months playing board games but now about to take the plunge into 40k.

1st - I have a second hand unpainted option on a Tau army or borrow a beautifully painted Eldar army with 3 jet bikes. The club tournament starts in Feb with only 200pts available - I have one whole weekend available before then - do I spend the time reading up Eldar or try to squeeze in painting and reading Tau?

2nd - Armies are going to be basic at 200pts, what are your recommendations (I can get myself down to Games Workshop to buy anything specifically required)?

3rd - Have I broken the rules by posting questions here?:nono:

·