Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just wanted to post for the first time and let you know that i really appreciated your forum so far. Ive only played once before with a friend (also a total noob) so we had a lot of questions regarding the rules and interpretation. I found a lot of the answers here in your forum!

Details about me:

I am from South Africa
I am 27 and work at a university as a lecturer

I chose the chaos space marines because lets face it, they look ridiculously awesome! Im painting at the moment and finding it extremely hard but very rewarding. Still havent finished a model yet though...

Thats about it! Thanks for the great looking forum.
Vrede
koosbeer

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard! Please tell me that there is a story to your user name, lol.

When you get the chance, give us a taste of your armylist and paint scheme... we love pictures!

Cheers!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paint scheme will be the black legion as i love the gold and silver. Will put up some pics as soon as i have something to show :) Army list will also go up as soon as i understand it a bit better.

But i basically have the starter army bought December last year (so its the new stuff), a land raider and a rhino :)

About the username, well... uhm.. it isnt that unfortunate im sad to report. My name is Koos and surname is de Beer so koosbeer is the basic username :) I just use it at all the sites i go to because its recognizable and never taken... hehehe

Vrede
koosbeer

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the forums. Good to have another chaos player on board =-) I still remeber my first few games with a noob friend, if only I had found this forum then!

All the best and happy gaming,

Zeldrin

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uploaded some pics into an album. Just waiting for approval then you can check it out. They are incomplete and the process is ungoing, would just love to get some feedback and comments!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, photos are approved! Go check it out and drop some comments. They arent done but couldnt wait so just want some feedback so far!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts