Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I planning to start a new DE army but since the new codex hasnt even been announced and besides I have the attention span (part of being a teenager) of squirrel that even slaneesh would call wasted. So what should I start I have five hundred dollars, also I don't like tau they just piss me off for some reason.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
i suggest chaos space marines easy to play and super easy to make fluffy

·
Registered
228 Posts
i suggest orks, they are a really fun army to play and have almost unlimited options :)

'DE player: oh look your pathetic greenskins your hitting on 5s. *rubs hands together * excellent

ORK player. assault two thirty-two men strength four so glancing on 6's yup. 64 shots in this squad alone spent about fifty points

DE player: no, look like i'll have to go back to formula :)

seriously orks are probably the best way to go as you can loot any old crap, broken tanks you've got leing around :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
i think i just did :)

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Wolfguard sounds so fun to me, 25 Terminators, dropped in by Drop-Pods, with Logan leading them all.

IG are my least faves... I think they look dumb. Tau, DE, necrons, Eldar i don't like either.

I'd agree with that other guy saying Orks to a certain extent.

But i'm going to say 'Nids, because their MC's are just plain awesome.

·
Registered
679 Posts
if you're thinking DE just wait 2 more months (give you time to save up for all the beautiful new models that we're expecting!)

I litterally just finished a 1700 point ($200) DE army and was JUST starting to work on a heavy-conversion traitor guard force (no mech-vets here) when I read the news about everyones favourite space pirates, so the guard have been shelved for the time being...

40K is hard since at first glance it seems like there's a lot of choice, but I believe 6 of the 16 armies are space marines of one type or another - and 3 others are witch hunters, daemon hunters and necrons.

So that accounts for 9/16 armies wearing power armor...

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
How about this ARMY. I don't think the price will move. Oh, and it's already painted.

OBGOG

Edit: Link to eBay not working so I changed the link to BTP. The army in the images is selling on eBay at $500.00.

Gallery:

http://www.bluetablepainting.com/view_gallery.php?galleryID=3205

Being in the military I had no time to paint up an army, so I had Bluetable Painting paint one up professionally. I realized after receiving the army that I wouldn't have the time to play either. So for a year this army has sat inside a case never to be played or even see light.

NEW CONDITION AND NEVER PLAYED WITH FULLY MAGNETIZED PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED BY BLUETABLE

3x Chimeras (Magnetized)
3x Leman Russ (Magnetized)
2x Forge World Elysian Sentinel (Magnetized)
33x Forge World Elysian Troops
3x Forge World Elysian Melta

5x Forge World Elysian HQ Command Squad

Dear vegasy2k,

I was planning my army for veteran squads with meltas inside chimeras supported by leman russ and sentinels.

It has the follow details: 3 grenade launchers, 3 melta gunners, 1 plasma gunner, 1 cox op, and the hq commander has a power fist. The leman Russ are from the demo box so you can make them whatever from there. Sentinels too have multiple weapons including custom flamers.

- ultrapaladin

·
Registered
228 Posts
what army? it's been removed

This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.
Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

·
Registered
228 Posts
just thought i'd point it out :) maybe print screen just to show

1 - 12 of 12 Posts