Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking of moving away from my Dark Angels army and starting a Black Legion. What would be a good start about 2 Chaos Space Marine Squads? Just asking.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Well technically speaking a converted model to serve as a lord or sorceror in power armour and a 10 csm box(new box) will start you of. This as a group of traitors is 5 or more members. Granted this is the absolute minimum, but it is a start from which you can build as you'll most likely end up with at least to groups of normal csm.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
well because I'm starting fresh too, I'll be starting with 2 boxes of Chaos marines, and the Lord, then I'll add on as I go along, just start with the very basics, if you want bezerkers in your force the the battleforce is a nice starting point

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
You could probably mix and match the parts with the Berskers and the CSMs in the battleforce to make 3 squads of CSMs if you thought creativily and didn't mind doing some chopping. Thats if you didn't want a squad of berserkers but still want to save money and are thinking of the Battle Force.

·
Registered
804 Posts
15 CSM but all they have are the pre release boxes until the 15th, ooh and it comes with the new dex

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok ok, thanks for your guyz's help. I'll just start out with 2 of the new CSM squads (the 10 man squads) and a Chaos Lord.
Thanks,
Black Legion

·
Banned
677 Posts
To me, the Black Legion are the Ultramarines of evil. They are basic yet offer a ton of customizing that the dedicated legions can't, and of course adding the others into the fold. Hell yes to your choice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah agreed. I just like their colours scheme and how much i can customize them other then the other chapters. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts