Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey heresy,

Wanted to post up a few WIP shots of my chaos space wolves - Khorne edition. I'm just posting a few of each type to give an idea of what the armies going to look like. Army wide - bolters /w straps, cloaks, and khorne iconography. Let me know what you think. As always, all this is up at my blog AllOuttaBubblegum

Rune Priest:

TWC: The one guy is still missing his Storm shield (going to use the chaos knights one - as well as the powerfist still needs a cape as his backside looks a little wierd).

Standard Grey Hunters:

Special Weapon Grey Hunters & Missile Launcher toting Long Fangs:

Mark of the Wulfen:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like the TWC and the wulfen (along with all of it really). The TWC are good natural choices and the MotW guys are a very good idea and good use of some fantastic models. What I really love is that your Khorne based army has its first model as a psyker. All joking aside, good choice like it.

Panzer

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Aweosme dude cant wait to seem more fo these, especialy painted up :D

Love the TWC

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone,

As for the psyker, I believe I read somewhere that khorne actually uses psykers as long as they are spilling blood AND meet some sort of unfortunate demise! The runic weapon stopping all psychic abilities on a 4+ is actually pretty fitting for khorne as well.

·
Mentally hilarious
864 Posts
TWC was an idea that struck me as soon as I saw the juggernaughts up for release. I'm a bit confound by your choice of "nurgle" torsos on the riders but that's just cause I envisioned khorne berserkers on them in my mind. It's still nice to see the idea becoming reality :)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had the spare bodies in my bitz kit :) there's no nurgle iconography on them and they are awesome looking!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
nice work, Crimzzen

i take it your still gonna use C:SW?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts