Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
The thing with force users and psykers is that psykers can be damaged by the warp while the jedi use mediclorians to power them so they would be more stable... also a depleted deuterium core shell will not be hit back by a lightsaber, it would probably just explode on impact adnd kill the jedi anyway.... Going with empire vs. guard though would be a bit more equal.... I have AT-ATs! I have titans!! I have star destroyers!! I have big fuck off planetary defence silos!!A wookkie fighting an ogryn would probably be better though...

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Clones are stormtropers though so really apart from leaders the army would be overall similar... And Going by the story for force unleashed is anything to go by there could be sith leading units of stormtroopers. All apprentices to the other darths around the place.... IF there was any other darths bar sidius and vader....

And dessel's right the mandalorians are stubborn and very loyal when it comes to war. When they attacked the republic they kept fighting unitl the clans were totally disbanded because they love battle. They will fight a superior opponent to the very end so others can learn. If they have allied themselves with the republic, as they would have after gaining so much respect from them from the mando war, they will stick with them against the imperium....
Also for some reason I think of blasters in the SW universe as more like tau rifles so they could take down a ggod few more marines than that way....

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Good point.... I'm going back to KOTOR times which is 4000 years before the movies so that's where that idea comes from.... In force unleashed though, the new game, there are several lightsaber wielding dark side guys.... MAybe not sith but lightsaber trained guys....

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
why would they be with the empire????? i dont think that palpatine would allow them to join his army hed probably kill them if they tried
Sorry not jedi wielding guys ( I've got a jedi and I'm not afraid to use it!!) ligtsaber wielding guys I meant.... They're some on palpatine's side in the new game....

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
It does state that the imperial guard numbers billions of soldiers alone and has several hundred systems, but so does the empire... There are a lot of references to several systems around the place in Star wars fluff.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts