Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
The Imperium would win. While the spaceships look big in Star Wars they are shit compared to the Imperiums which are measured in kilometers. The storm troopers would be powerful IG but would be alot weaker than SM, and the chances are there wouldn't be more stormtroopers than SM. The only things Star Wars have to beat the Imperium are the Force and the Death Star. And there are not enough Jedi/Sith to win and the Death Star is proven in Star Wars to be beatable. Taking out the Jedi would be difficult though, they could slice SM in half as easily as a stromtrooper, and it would be the ultimate CC weapon, something like no armour or invunerable saves allowed. BU the Imperium would win with ease, I can't even bring myself to suggest that Boba could beat Shrike. Altough Han Solo and Chewbacca would kill everyone with there pure awesomeness and the Millenium Falcon would not be defeated.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
How do figure this one mate, GW are pretty much the market leaders in the wargaming industry, and with over three hundred stores in nearly twenty countries their hardly minnows. Think of GW as the Tesco of the wargaming industry and you've got a much more accurate picture.
I'm a fan of Warhammer as much as the next Heresy member, but being the leaders of Tabletop gaming doesn't in itself mean the company is financially successful. They have never been the richest company in the world and as far as finances go Warhammer is not rich enough to be anywhere in the same league as Hasbro and it's shitty toys. The phrase that seems useful here is that, Its safer to be a big fish in a small pond but you would still get your arse handed to you by a medium sized fish from the ocean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts