• Neither

Votes: 22 73.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
So... What are you trying to achieve with this poll? I think we already came to the conclusion that we do not want to see any of those races on the tabletop... Or are you trying something else now?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I like them so much because they are a lost race. They were removed and ,because of GW stance on them, you guys all hate them. Do you know how many lost races there are?
So you like them because GW removed them 20 years ago? That is one of the weakest answers ever, the only way it could have been more useless is if you'd just said 'because'.
what is a demirug
One of the client races of the Tau Empire, they're essentially a xenos version of dwarfs (without actually having much of a description physically other than the fact they're short) who operate gigantic mining/processing ships.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
As I said:
Why does it matter? I don't hate them I just don't want them back in 40k, why do you like them so much?
And on the other thread:
We have been telling you honestly, they're a joke race that don't really fit in with the ethos of 40k, as Squats they occupy no particular niche in the game that isn't already filled by another race- we don't just want a complete port of Fantasy in space, that's why the closest thing to Skaven in 40k are the Hrud who have nothing in common with rodents.

Now you tell us a good reason why you like them? (And saying 'Because they were removed' is a bullshit answer for the record)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Squats should stay buried and suppressed until the last person who remembered them has died.
Sigged!!

Totally agree with that, but might want to clarify that we dont want them even after all those who remember die.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
For some reason, a dwarf with a lascannon just sounds like a...... Awesome idea. However, as anything more than the most badass conversion I can think of, it's just retarded.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
For some reason, a dwarf with a lascannon just sounds like a...... Awesome idea. However, as anything more than the most badass conversion I can think of, it's just retarded.
Make it a burly ratling, they're snipers (and cowards) already so they'd appreciate a gun with a long range that's almost certain to destroy it's target.

Greasy smear on the ground = No reprisals.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Nah, a dwarf is just ..... A great mental image. Lol although a darling with a TH, ss, and power armor.... That's a different story.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.