Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when shooting biovores at a tank do i pick where to put the blast template then scatter it or does it just go to the center of the model? if it hits right in the middle what armor deos it hit?

now lets say you miss and leave a spore mine right in front of the tank. can it just run it over blowing it up?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Ord weapons hit the armor from the direction they come from ( Fired ).

i believe he can shoot it but if he goes over it will explode

·
Registered
95 Posts
With Barrage Weapons the Center of the marker is used to determine which direction hits occur from for cover saves. With vehicles the barrage is said to come from the direction of the firer if the hole is over the vehicle, if the hole is not over the vehicle then the shot comes from the direction of the hole.

In regards to running over the Mine or shooting it, either way the Tyranid Dex says it explodes at the end of the current phase.

Normally the damage from a blast template weapon is halved if the template is not completely over the vehicle, however, if the Spore mine in question is a Bio-acid Spore mine, the Tyranid FAQ states that because it uses special rules it's damage is not halved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts