Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lore isnt the best to say the least and cant figure out where to find the answer, so I thought to ask it here.

It's stated (dont know for sure) Horus saw the Space Wolves and Thousand Sons as being the two legions that could threaten his war against the Emperor. Where does that come from and why did he see them as the big threat and not other, far larger legions like the Ultramarines.

This question has been nagging me the more I play my Space Wolves army. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the specific sentence and book, Hailene. While it does make sense with the Thousand Sons, I still dont understand why the Space Wolves were considered the only genuine military threat to Horus, especially being one of the smaller legions.

Not that I dont doubt it, just that it doesnt make sense to me is all. Am I missing something? Just about all they had going for themselves against Horus was their absolute pack-mentality, their innate defense against Chaos, and the fact they were the Emperor's Executioners, at least to my knowledge.

Only thing I can think of was the fact their defense against Chaos via the Wulfen was what Horus meant when he stated they were the only genuine military threat to him, due to him being powers by the Chaos gods. Can someone sound me out on whether that could be the case or not?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.