Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of starting 1 of the 2 armies. Would anyone like to just give me the basic pros and cons of each of the armies?

·
Registered
176 Posts
That may be true space wolves are pretty cool but the sheer amount of choice that comes with chaos even at the basic level uve gotta give it to the GODS ! and even if you want a 1god army you can have the daemons to help you along the way ! That makes the choas army alot more fun to model and paint but the possibly s are endless ! There's good strong flexible troops and the daemon princes are brill ! The Only down side in my opinionis the terminators just because there not a flue able as wolf guard!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
well, do like the Imperium?

and do you like being holding up a tyrannical regime, or following the Gods?

rules wise; i feel that they are kinda a wash, wolves do not currently have a flyer of their own and the only way of getting any anti-air on their own is via a fortification (and allies but Meh anyone can do that). CSM have the heldrake (which is prolly the #1 or #2 flyer in the game ATM) and a new codex full of fun options for whatever route you want to play without being forced to get a different army. While SWs can the above too, but it is limited to how you play/deploy (a la drop pods) as opposed to unit styles, since most of the time you are using the same units but equipping them to fight differently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts