Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So can the wolves take storm raven now it's been opened up to space marines or is there anything suggesting we can't use them

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
So can the wolves take storm raven now it's been opened up to space marines or is there anything suggesting we can't use them
Fluff mostly.

As far as I'm aware SW can't take one, but I could be wrong :)

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
The space wolves are allowed two specific flyers, the Storm Eagle & the Caestus Assault Ram, under the Imperial Armour Aeronautica supplement from Forge World. These are totally legal flyers for the Space Wolves as confirmed by both the Games Workshop & Forge World and they are also played in tournaments. BTW, I was only recently made aware of these and have just received mine! :biggrin:

Here are the links...

Forge World Storm Eagle & Rules
Forge World Caestus Assault Ram & Rules

·
Drinker of tea...
2,277 Posts
Noting the points above, I would still say that SW's can use one in a friendly game as long as your oponant agrees. I'm thinking of getting one myself in fact.

Rev

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Noting the points above, I would still say that SW's can use one in a friendly game as long as your oponant agrees. I'm thinking of getting one myself in fact.

Rev
The local war-gaming club allows anything from GW and FW (they treat it as the same) so that was perfect for me! Was warned though that certain players elsewhere would only accepting GW dex rules, so agree with Rev that you should check with your opponent if these flyers are acceptable for your game, IF you do get them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts