Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wolf Priest-Saga of the Beast Slayer 110
Wolf Priest-Saga of the Warrior Born 135

(3)Wolf Guard Pack:139
1-Twin Wolf Claws(blood Claw pack #1)
2-Twin Wolf Claws(blood Claw Pack#2)
3-Power Fist,Combi-Melta(Wolf Scouts Pack)
Razorback-Twin-Linked Lascannon 75

(5)Wolf Scouts-Melta 85

(10)Blood Claws-Power Weapon 165 #1
(10)Blood Claws-Power Weapon 165 #2
(5)Grey Hunters-Melta 80
Razorback-Las/Plas 75
(5)Grey Hunters-Melta 80
Razorback-Las/Plas 75
(5)Grey Hunters-Melta 80
Razorback-TL Las 75

(3)Thunder Wolves-150

Land Raider Redeemer-Extra Armour 255
Land Raider Redeemer-Extra Armour 255

What I was thinking is the the thunderwolves would move in conjunction with one of the land raiders.And what I mean by that is hiding behind them.1 Razorback would hang Back with the empty one collecting cover saves and holding objectives.while the other two move up with the land raiders using them for cover.The Scouts are there for contesting table quarters,objectives and shutting down gun lines the best they can.What most people Don't realize is if mech guard players cluster there tanks up the space wolves scouts can multi-assault.throwing krak grenades at rear Armour 10.Which all it needs to do is stun or weapon destroy the vehicle and its shut down for a turn I call it (Stunlock).But back to the list the hammer the two blood claws units with the priests move out turn 2/3,and get stuck in with this many attacks and re-rolls the blood is going to flow.

Could It Work??? I plan on sticking with my razorwolves for a while I manly posted this up to show How my double redeemer concept can work for wolves also and if you would like to learn more tatics from everyones favorite younblood visit autarchandrew.blogspot.com

·
Registered
324 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.