Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Heresy-Online I plan on posted everything I do with my army that i'm working on as of now.There May be some videos but mostly pictures of finished and WIP models.Right now Im working on a Venerable dreadnought that will be painted by the end of tomorrow i'm a slow worker.

Here is the video for now.

Tommorow at 3:00 EST I will do a live broadcast over on ustream http://www.ustream.tv/channel/autarch-andrew-productions if you would like to ask me questions ill be on for an hour

Automatically Appended Next Post:
Picture of the tower
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-AOTqCOyM-8/TJloXobX6_I/AAAAAAAAAhA/CSwoPkACdoc/s320/PIC_0611.JPG

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when painting a army I go desert first and desert for me is tanks for my list I have 7 razors and 1 rhino.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is some progress from today I sort of finished the venerable dreadnought(Bjorn) I have to order some zombie scythes from bitzbox and my buddy has to drop of this banner from his ironclad dreadnought.

the pictures didn't come out that well I take better ones tommorow morning
So for now here is a video

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Nice, I like it. I would assume you are the Andrew that was recently featured on Matt's youtube channel?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Angel Sanguine
642 Posts
Surprise to see Andrew start an "alpha strike army" :p

Looking good man. Now go paint more! And if you are attending the BfS, go win some glory for the puppys! :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I love me dreads and i think yours is lookin pretty dam good I would like to see a finished photo when its glued and the base is done tho, I also have that new ven dread its an amazing kit, can wait to get round to painting mine.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys I plan on posting more this week.got my wolf pack in the mail a few days ago I gotta get some more ammo for my citadel spray gun

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Click on the small picture for a slideshow of different angles

He is almost finished I have to fix the eyes a little and do a glaze on the left shoulder to tone down the highlights

He also needs a new gun that is from forgeworld I ordered it today...so it should be coming soon

And I need my buddy Jawaballs to hook me up with some resin bases

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont rag on me its a Wip

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I changed a few things.but it still needs a lot of work,my xbox mic broke so I got some spare time to catch up on my painting.up next im going to show you how to paint/Convert Mark of wulfen my way.

It still needs a lot of work on my to do list is:
Weathering,
Object source lighting/Glue and paint the headlights.
Highlighting
Metallics
and paint the turret

---More 2 come

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

1 - 14 of 14 Posts