Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres my list...Ive seen similar lists and people call it a logan wing list..honestly, Im not sure why they call it that kind of list, but anyways..heres my take on it I guess..

HQ
Logan - 275
Wolf Guard Battle Leader in Power Armor: TWM, Talisman, Necklace, PF, SS - 185
Wolf Guard Battle Leader in Power Armor: TWM, Talisman, Necklace, TH, SS - 190

Troop
Wolf Guard Pack: x2 Term(CMG, FW) x1 Marked Term(CMG), Arjac, LR(MM, SB) - 607
Wolf Guard Pack: x3 (PW, MB) - 99

Fast
TWC: x3 (SS x3, TH x1) - 270
TWC: x3 (SS x3, TH x1) - 270

Heavy
Long Fangs: x5 (x2 LC, x2 ML, x1 PW -Ldr), Razorback - 200

Total 2496

So, yes I know..light on troop and ability to hold objectives..I know..but I figure I should be able to hold 2 and contest the rest, put a WG with the LF to beef them up and discourage people from assaulting them, but if they are..then no big deal they should be ok and withstand a round or two of cc from most MEQ units. The LC and ML should deal with most armor or MC. The TWC paired with a battle leader should make for nice chaos amongst the enemy..I wanted to give them the ability for infiltrate, but I cant give it to both of them, and dont have the points at this time to give it to either. Logan running with the termies and arjac should wreck havoc on just about any unit they assault into.

So give me your thoughts and suggestions on it..most of the list is set for assault and cc, the rest is purely shooting from range but should be able to handle themselves in a pinch in cc, worst comes to worst since the WG are able to attach to a unit and are considered troops themselves, I can hold an objective with the LF squad.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts