5 Wolf Guard-1 WG in Terminator Armor w/CML

Thunderwolf Cav-PF/SS
Thunderwolf Cav-PF/SS
Thunderwolf Cav-PF/SS

5 Long Fangs-4 ML
5 Long Fangs-4 ML
5 Long Fangs-4 ML

1995 points

Well, it has 22 Missles, so it should be able to deal with most tanks/MC easily, the only problem will be AV14, but I have the Lone wolves with CF, and the thunderwolves have str 10 PFs, so at least thats something.

What do you think, does it look good?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, I forgot, he will probably take living lightning and Muderous hurricane ( to slow down assault units I don't want to have to deal with)

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Heads up: you will be shot to hell. Footslogging it means getting shot to shit. The TWC arn't good enough to deal with everything. Good threat count, but not really mobile enough.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Might be worth ditching, one of you TW cav and taking a couple of drop pods, will get you in your opponents face straight away. You don't really need to have your force split up using them, just encourage your opponent to go the direction you want if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My opinion is to find the points to put the 3 5 man squads in drop pods.

The way I run'em is that I put 2 in drop pods and give those squads combi-weapons,

but for context's sake what can you give the intended playing style? as in what, specifically, are you gonna do with the terminators an such?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Defo have 1 attached to each LF squad the rest just keep em where they are, not a bad thing having ML all over the place, makes it a nightmare for you opponent when it come to deciding which way he wants his armour to face.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts