Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bjorn The Fell-Handed-Plasma cannon 270
Wolf Lord-Thunderwolf,Frost Blade,Storm Shield,Saga of the warrior born,2 Fenresian Wolves 255
Rune Priest-Storm Caller,Jaws100

Iron Priest-4 Cyberwolves,Thunder wolf 155
(5)Wolf Scouts-Meltagun 85

5 Grey Hunters-Flamer 75
Razorback-Las/Plas 75
6 Grey Hunters-Melta 95
Razorback-Las/Plas 75
6 Grey Hunters-Melta 95
Razorback-Las/plas 75
5 Blood Claws-Flamer 75
Razorback-Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter 35

14 Fenrisian Wolves-112

6 Long Fangs-5 Missile Launchers 140
Razorback-Twin-Linked Lascannon 75
6 Long Fangs-5 Missile Launchers 140
Razorback-Twin-Linked Lascannon 75

new and improved?:biggrin:

I threw the Wolves and the warrior-born lord in as a sort of a distraction unit.the razorwolves deploy as they should.The lord joins the wolves they advance.The iron priest uses the unit as a screen.

The question is saga of the bear or saga of the warrior born?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I would dump the BC units and replace them with GH units. This seems like you were for more a fun list though so, if that is the case, whatever works. Lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blood Claws are not completely bad.They really work will against Xeno armies or Blob guard.I have them in the army for two things.
1:I like them
2:OutFlanker Protection,in this day and age you are most likely to run into other space wolf players in the tournament circuit,what do other space wolf players have thee same as you do scouts,TWC,grey hunters,long fangs.If you castle up your forces.then your opponent is forced to send his scouts over by you.when this happens you disembark the blood claws and send 20 Str-4 attacks there way.on average you should kill around 5-8.

On paper units like bjorn,blood claws and iron priests look bad but with some cleaver tatica you will prevail in the end.As all servants of the emperor shall.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Every unit is good if used by someone who knows what they are doing. The point behind using units that are good on paper, and in practice, is that you can do more with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts