176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WGBL- thunderwolf,frost axe, storm shield,melta bomb
5x GH melta gun, WITH WGPL frost axe combi melta in rhino
5x GH melta gun, wolf standard, WITH WGPL frost axe combi melta in drop pod
3x TWC ALL storm shield and thunder hammer, melta Bomb
Long fangs, 2laz 2 ML in razor back with lazplaz
999pts
Ideas simple drop drop pod in enemy area melta big targets whilst all TWC ride together trapping enemy between them. Long fangs take back field laz for armour and ML for troops rhino GH squad to get mid field.
I'm sure there's gonna be a good mix of armys attending the mini torny so I'm just trying to cover what I can but I'm gonna play fast and aggressive
Any thoughts and comments very welcome
Cheers guys

·
Registered
434 Posts
With so many S10 hammers I don't think you need the meltabomb in the TWC. I'd also take a wolf claw on my WGBL. It'll give him S6, rending, and shred while hitting at initiative and AP3 while the TWC Sergeant dude answers challenges. I rarely ever advise against taking a lascannon, but if you get faced with some horde style armies, you'll get more mileage out of missiles. The dual purpose weapon is so nice. And it's still instakilling MEQs, smacking around most ground MCs, and popping light armor, which with your melta units should be the only armor you see more than like two of at 1k.

All that said, which is mostly personal preference, I like it! Love me some TWC and long fangs man.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts