Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I decided to scrap the 5000 pts army as I realised how strapped for cash I'am at the moment. So I have redone my Army list and I will update this post with Pics.
Now before you ask: "Why don't they have shoulder pads?" I will tell you now. They don't have shoulder pads because it is easier to paint them then, thats how I do it :)

First Off, a minor conversion of the AoBR Dready, I stole this and another model from my little borthers set. He isn't very happy about it either.

My Space Wolf Holding Cage in all its glory!

Now for my first Wolf Guard Pack.

One armed joe, he only has one arm.......

Thunder Hammer Harry

Wolf Claw Guy

A Three Way

The guy in the middle was made by my little bro, I will greenstuffy in soon and cover the cape to make it look like a wolf Pelt.

For some reason I really like this model, my favourite of the pack.

This guy will be for my second Wolf Guard Pack, he will fly around with my soon to be Sky claw Pack.

A little Leman Russ Snap Shot

Full pack view

This will be the First of my two Wolf Lords, he is a main character from my SW Novel. He doesnt have legs yet lol because I used them to make an extra WG.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
I have deleted the four bump posts.

Please refrain from using this method of updating your thread. It stops peoples later comments making sense if you update the first post and then add a 'Bump' post.

Ok Mod voice off now :)

Harsh on your little bro, I hope there is some reimbursement heading his way.

What did the points reduction take you down to in the end?

Look forward to seeing some paint.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vashg I edited those Post from what they used to be I had nothing else to do with them. ANd yes I will be making him a 2000 point Pre Heresy Dark Angels Army. I haven't told him yet but I have comissioned a sculpter to make him one bad ass Sagi and some special Sagui Guard, it cost me about $500 but it will be for his birthday. And As for the paint that might be a while because I am trying to find a good guide on painting Space Wolves the roght colours, i.e Greys. I will have a few tests with old models and then go from there.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just finished a massive Marine, will become a lone wolf, I used the True Scale Marine method, the first I have attempted I might add. And also a biker Sergeant. I felt like adding some bikers so I did :)

I will add these pictures later on, in the next day or so, as I have 'miss placed' my camera :p

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I m sorry for the picture quality, I had to use my older camera due to not being able to find my good one.

Now this is the large marine I mentioned, I don't really like it much, because it still looks allot like a termie:

This will be a sergeant for my Grey Hunters.

And this is a Bike that my Bro made. I told hive to give it some fire power, so he did.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts