Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have bounced around several ideas here and I decided that perhaps I should consult the community before constructing my army. I am looking to build a 2000 point tournament army with these parts.

I bought several boxes of space wolf/ space marine components, and was wondering what I should do with it. Think of this project as your own personal sandbox and tell me what you would build with these components. Also please keep in mind that I am quite capable of conversion, and am not above using "counts as" models to represent special characaters (ie....Canis wolfborn)

Here are my parts list

4 boxes of space wolf packs. Basically enough for 40 marines

4 razorback kits

enough missile launcher bits to create 10 long fangs all with missiles

1 pack of scouts

1 Rune priest in terminator armor. (The short metal model)

Wolf mounts x 5

15 fantasy wolves (orc wolves)

And a remaining cash budget of $100.00 (consider that I normally get a 20% discount off of ebay and sales)

Additionally, I have the following spare components from my old marine army that can be converted

1 extra rhino

3 wirlwind launchers

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
  1. Rune Priest, 7 Grey Hunters (Melta and Power Weapon), Wolf Guard (melta bombs and Powerweapon) in a Rhino with PMSB
  2. Rune Priest, 7 Grey Hunters (Melta and Power Weapon), Wolf Guard (melta bombs and Powerweapon) in a Rhino with PMSB
  3. Wolf Guard with Thunderhammer, 8 Grey Hunters (Melta and Power Weapon) in Rhino with PMSB.
  4. Long Fang Pack – 5 Missile Launchers, Squad Leader in Razorback with TL Lascannon
  5. Long Fang Pack – 5 Missile Launchers, Squad Leader in Razorback with TL Lascannon
  6. Long Fang Pack – 5 Missile Launchers, Squad Leader in Razorback with TL Lascannon
  7. 5 Grey Hunters (Flamer) in Razorback with TL Lascannon
  8. 5 Wolf Scouts (meltagun and melta bombs)
  9. Land Speeder Typhoon (ML and Melta)
  10. Land Speeder Typhoon (ML and Melta)

Here's my balanced Wolf llist... You'd need two speeders and some more ML guys...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts