Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
!!FailHammer!! Podcaster
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the pictures of the new "Warpborn Skinwalkers" for the hordes game. I image the more adventurous Space Wolf converters would want to get their mitts on these.

:shok:
How cool would the head of the model on the left look on Terminator armour?
Very nice.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
oh...my...god I need them

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Screw Space Wolf conversions! I just want to add some of them to my miniature collection for the hell of it!

Thanks for posting these up, don't know how I hadn't seen these yet.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Its abit much for wolfen but I may start a hordes army.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Honestly? It's a good company..... and its is on cheaper on average.:whistle:

·
!!FailHammer!! Podcaster
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are some nice miniatures for sure. i have a Circle of Orboros army that focuses on the Wolves. So far all the Hordes stuff is in metal only, however, Privateer does offer individual parts for folks wanting just certain bits. They aren't horribly priced either. Here's the link to the parts for these type of guys:

https://store.privateerpress.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=158&Page=1
They've dipped their toe into doing plastics for Hordes but so far it's only the Warspear units for the Legion of Everblight. I imagine it'll be a VERY long wait before a significant amount of models go plastic.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
For the most part, its because Privateer Press are really frikken expensive for what you get.
Personally I'd have to disagree. I find PP much better for prices than GW, which is why I've turned to them now instead of GW. It's probably because the sizes of the army you need in PP's systems are smaller. So it's a cheaper game to play overall, but individually, yes they do cost a little bit more. But I'd be happy to pay more for the quality of miniatures you get.

Just my $.02 :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts