Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found some very impressive artwork and I thought i'd share it with you all. its pretty obvious what Chapters they belong to but just in case. The first is a Space Wolf, then Deathwatch, Blood Angel, Storm Warden, Dark Angel and Black Templar.

Some very very nice renditions from the upcoming RPG Deathwatch. I look forward to it.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I agree they are very cool. And I am not just saying that because the Storm Wardens are Welsh Marines! :grin:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Woahh that Deathwatch marine looks pretty sweet, also is that Apothecaries Narthecium on the wrong arm or am I mistaken? either way the artwork is immense, even if the Ultramarine has a somewhat chubby-looking helmet. :D

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hopefully this one gets off of the ground.
The reason i'm saying this is because of the Space Marines game with the four marines vs. all of the orks. Havent heard anything new about it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
awesome pictures man :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
very awesome indeed

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Woahh that Deathwatch marine looks pretty sweet, also is that Apothecaries Narthecium on the wrong arm or am I mistaken?
Yes and no, space marines are ambidextrous (one of the perks of becoming a space marine for those who do not develop that initially.) So the narthecium can be on either arm, it just is modeled on one because thats how they decided to make it on the sprue.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
wow, dude, awesomely epic. One question, did you get these from the new Space Marine video game???

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
ha ha loyalist.. soon someday there will be art work depicting loyalist scum like these bowing before chaos that will be the last day blood will be shed for the corpse god, and a day of recogning for those many followers give up now and join chaos and the dark gods might shine light to bring mercy to your damned souls.............. anyways enough with the chaos speech i think the black templar are bad ass and cant wait till chaos consumes their forces and they turn to the dark gods for comfort.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Good find! Those pics are badass.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Awesome, but i am pretty sure that isn't a deathwatch marine, just a regular ultrasmurf!

Good work finding it anyway!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts