1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Couldn't care less, I doubt we will get much new to really justify a new release other than its Space Marines so must have a book every edition.

My Iron Hands will stick firmly in the Realm of 30k.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I can't watch the video because: fuck computers.

Venting aside, I'm actually saddened that the Codex lifespan is shortening this much. Makes me feel less secure in my hobby since GW has shown to be less than interested in keeping the same units powerful from book to book in order to boost sales of whatever new thing they want to make money on. Or even worse they aren't releasing any new units and this is just new rules, which sets an even more worrisome precedent for Codex turnover.

Does anyone else not want new Codices within 2 years of each other?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can't watch the video because: fuck computers.

Venting aside, I'm actually saddened that the Codex lifespan is shortening this much. Makes me feel less secure in my hobby since GW has shown to be less than interested in keeping the same units powerful from book to book in order to boost sales of whatever new thing they want to make money on. Or even worse they aren't releasing any new units and this is just new rules, which sets an even more worrisome precedent for Codex turnover.

Does anyone else not want new Codices within 2 years of each other?
I'd feel better about it if they weren't hardcover. I like the quality of HC, but the 2 year turn around kinda blows given the new, higher price.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I think this short turn around time is meerly to get all the codexes up to the same level, as in, including formations and such. They're just doing it in a weird order, it should be oldest-codexes first. But alas, I'm excited.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I have been ruining a marine meta with my Blood Angels at 1750 recently. Bland my nuts.
only thing I dont like about ba codex is lemartes and command squad take up foc slots and limitted AA, storm talon would have been good

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I wonder how they'll top centurions this time around. :(
Hmm, maybe this time they'll stuff a guardsman into a marine into a terminator.

Or maybe they'll shove a terminator into a dreadnought into an imperial knight! Or maybe strap it baby carrier to the chest of an imperial knight . . .

We'll have to wait and see!

1 - 20 of 278 Posts