Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have my issues. The weapons sound weak (through my turtle beach), melee combat was really unsatisfying, and the auto aim is crazy on the Bolter. Sprint is laughable, both in use and the animation. Other then that, its a demo so i cant say much else, but i was left with a "Thats it?" feeling. I expected more, not greatness, but more. The graphics were good, the jump pack was easy to get used to and fun, but the slow-mo crap needs to stop, it rapes the flow of combat. My biggest concern, the Bolter, thankfully proved not true as i found it very usable but not incredibly effective do to the sheer number of orks coming at you at once! I pray for larger battles latter in the game.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
im just glad the tabletop space marines are not that retardedly strong.
If the Space Marines were fluff accurate they would all have Captain stats and point costs. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
If the Space Marines were fluff accurate they would all have Captain stats and point costs. :crazy:
well if everyone was "fluff" accurate we might see completely different battles too, IE: Dark Eldar playing the sneak attack game, which is technically impossible to actually do on the table top if you dont homebrew the rules :p

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
well if everyone was "fluff" accurate we might see completely different battles too, IE: Dark Eldar playing the sneak attack game, which is technically impossible to actually do on the table top if you dont homebrew the rules :p
So long as Matt Ward doesn't spill his fan-boy juice all over the SM stats we'll be fine.

Demo is still looking great, feels good. Looking forward to the multiplayer, only 10 days left to go xD

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Tuesday cant get here fast enough. Then I have to wait until friday before I can play the game. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!

So Friday can't get here fast enough either....

101 - 112 of 112 Posts