Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've already got it pre-ordered and am seriously wanting this game to come out! Filling my time with Kill team though, kind of addicting

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
yeah no silly exclusively on the consoles BS

though, this may be one of the few games that may be better on consoles then on pc.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"simultaneously for the Xbox 360 and Windows PC on August 23rd "
Great,just great,finally a good thing.
Yea, but if your awesome and are a Honor Guard member you will get it on the 22nd on PC. :p

though, this may be one of the few games that may be better on consoles then on pc.
Throw in a controller on the comp and you have the same game. :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
damn...I need to stop being broke fast

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
217 Posts
Some people said this about Darksiders, too.

They were fucking wrong.
Yeah, but You're fucking bias! :biggrin:

IMHO opinion;

First-person shooters are for PC, 3rd-Person-over-shoulder-Cover-based Shooters are for Consoles
(Except, I'm a fucking Idiot and prefer FPS on consoles! But I'm just too used to Dual Thumbsticks)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I pre ordered Space marine back in June and I got early access to the demo.

First off Keep in mind that I am trying to be non biased in this review.

Even though I am a servant to the WAaargh.

The demo allows you to use six weapons.

The Bolter pistol A sniper rifle Bolter some sort of remote grenade launcher and the obligatory chain sword. There's also a power axe on the first level. You can hold four ranged weapons plus a melee, if you want to use the melee all you do is push RMB left is shoot.

The weapons feel good it does take a few bolts to level an ork but I'm ok with that orks are tough plus it's not going to be fun to have 30 round = 30 dead. When you kill in melee blood splatters your armor. The melee weapons are awesome and essential you are not going to be a level with ranged only orks are always going to be charging at you so I found myself emptying my bolter then mopping up with my chainsword, tank bustas and flash gitz are in the game I think and they stay at range Their weapons are dangerous keep than in mind your bolter is going to be needed.

I also got to use a jump pack which was awesome. It felt like I was an assault marine.

That's about all I have to say but relic did a good job with this game considering their usual genre. Hardcore boyz will notice a few things like it's closer to DOW than but in terms of gameplay it works out.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cant wait for tomorrow...

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
The demo is way to easy the only "Hard" part is remembering to change they Key bindings so they are placed in better spots.

Also you can drop orks in 1 shot if you aim well enough with a bolter. (I only did it a few time's since i was having more fun hacking at things......but there heads pop off nicely)

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol, i cant even find space marine on the UK steam store
No, you cant. And there is also a reason for it. Blame "Game" or whatever that UK gamestore is called.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
fucking typical, bllody game fuck everything up, same as the special DoW bundle that was mentioned eleswhere, isnt avilable in the UK. at least game arnt fucking up the pre-order for MW3

·
Registered
190 Posts
when is out for 360?? the demo i mean

1 - 20 of 112 Posts