10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HQ
Chappy, Terminator Armour, Storm Bolter

Elite
5 Terminator Squad, 2 x Assault Cannons, 4 x Chainfists OR
5 Assault Terminators, all with Lightning Claws

Fast Attack
6 Assault Marines, Veteran Sergeant (Powerfist, plasma Pistol)

Troops
3 Identical Squads of 5 Space Marines - Veteran Sergeant (Powerfist, plasma Pistol), 1 Marine with a Heavy Bolter, 1 Marine with a melta gun

Heavy Support
2 Predator Annihilators, Extra Armour
1 Whirlwind

Transport
5 Drop Pods (1 for each Tactical Squad, Terminator Squad, HQ)

point to army is to use armor and whirlwind as long range anti tank and anti infantry support while other squads drop in at assault range

·
Registered
55 Posts
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this list is all over the place. It gonna get blown to bit in 1 turn of shooting 2 if your opponent rolls bad. Your tactical squads are too small and are gonna die fast without transport and way too many terminators. I'd take a look at the book again, remember Tactical Marines are your bread and butter

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thank you for the critisism man ill make some changes... alot of changes and post new army

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah if i sounded harsh i apologized but in a army that already outnumbered in most situations it probally won;t last long. I mean some will live but not enough to accomplish any particular goal. The Fun thing about space marines is they come in every shade and have many play styles. I myself have a Dakka Space wolf list (don't care what people say a marine a marine) a friend of mine has Dark Angel Death Wing (hate his big nasty terminator army) and another has a White scar biker army (led by the not so nice Kor' Sarro Khan).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts