Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right guys dont blame me if this is not tru my frinds mates with some one at head office of GW in the uk and word is there doing a space hulk game witch will rock ......ill keep a eye on it for u and get updates

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
were having a 12 month tornament campaing where you will win a living metal avatar of your god / emperor machien god .. ect

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
right guys dont blame me if this is not tru my frinds mates with some one at head office of GW in the uk and word is there doing a space hulk game witch will rock ......ill keep a eye on it for u and get updates
Right guys, don't blame me if this is not true, my friend's mates with someone at (the) head office of GW in the UK, and word is they're doing a space hulk game which will rock.
I'll (continue to) keep an eye on it for y(" 'all" or "ou all") and get more updates.

If you need help writing a post, just copy and paste it into msword, and press the F7 key.

·
Banned
677 Posts
I have the old Space Hulk sitting right next to me. It was so good, as was it's PS1 game, Vengeance of the Blood Angels. I only hope they keep the second edition rules and don't update them much.
Me and my mates have been playing Space Hulk for a couple weeks after I recovered most of the pieces. That and the HP Lovecraft 'Arkham Horror' board game. Oh, and the new Talisman. Good stuff!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hmm..the senario would present itself for a good shooter...well, average anyway. Sort of something like Doom or Resident Evil :victory:

BTW, LordWaffles you missed a few mistakes in there as well, but I haven't the patience nor the ignorance to copy them out, however I will give you kudos for helping the OP.

·
Banned
677 Posts
It'll probably be along the lines of the old game, if they are actually making it. That was; a space hulk exited the warp and is going to crash into an important imperial world. Lord Dante of the Blood Angels sends out his best, his 1st company, to board and alter its coarse or destroy it, to save said planet..

·
Registered
1 Posts
i had the original if they do remake it they sure ashell better make an improvement to the close combat system. also a new board game would be awsome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts