Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

I bought the latest edition of space hulk when it came out due to playing it when younger and enjoying it,

I have to say I love this game and find it as atmospheric and tense as anything I have ever played.

personally I think GW have done a cracking effort at making a game that is so cinematic to play that despite playing as the genestealers, I cant help but want the space marines to win (despite always trying to beat them!)

I have found the rule balance pretty much perfect and found the game has on the last 2 occassions come down to the very last roll of the dice.

great work!

although I doubt there will be anything I really hope a mission pack will come along.

due to this I will be getting the next stand alone boxed set!

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I also think that Space Hulk is a very good game, and GW pulled a damn god job making it. The game has a lot of tense moments, and it is very exiting to watch as the space marine players hurries to roll all the dices when there is about ten seconds left.

If someone has yet to buy it, do it fast, as soon you wont find it anywhere!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I remember way back there was talk of it being turned into a big movie with the Governator in the lead as a Blood Angels Termy Captain. It never came to anything, but it would have been pretty cool.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I remember way back there was talk of it being turned into a big movie with the Governator in the lead as a Blood Angels Termy Captain. It never came to anything, but it would have been pretty cool.
I'm fairly sure that's from one of those 'If there was a 40K movie who should star in it'-style threads, not something official in any way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts