Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's sort of been bugging me that there aren't any Sisters of Battle / Witch Hunters formations for Apocalypse. This is completely spur of the moment, but that's kind of how inspiration works. Let me know what you think.

Sororitas Purgator Strike Force
Sometimes, one flamethrower isn't enough. Sometimes, entire libraries must be put to the torch, as they are crammed full of heretical texts (and heretical librarians, at that.) Sometimes, masses rise up against the God-Emperor, and it's far more efficient to dispatch and cleanse them in sacred fire en masse rather than fight them hand to hand or with the sacred bolt. In such instances, several Dominion Squads are grouped together into a strike force, where a truly staggering amount of prometheum can be brought to bear.

100 points + models

Formation: 3-5 Sisters of Battle Dominon Squads, 1 Palatine. The Palatine must lead one of the Dominion Squads.

Prometheum Inferno: Any squad firing more than one flamethrower in the formation may re-roll failed to-wound rolls for all flamethrowers fired.

Strike Force: All squads in the formation must enter the table within 12'' of where the Palatine and her squad enter from reserve. If they are not deployed from Strategic Reserve, then all squads in the formation must be deployed within 12'' of the Palatine's squad.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
That sounds hot! (you can shoot me later), nice one man horde armies will hate it! but it seems fair and balanced.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice formation i like it. Hasnt escaped my attention eiter about the whole omission of inquisitorial data sheets from apocalypse. Its not a massivly bad thing just means we have to make more of our own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts